Saturday, September 18, 2010

Relife Wheel of Life, Why not?

When are you find trouble solution with accident, What yours answer??? Most people said "I don't have idea, I don't know and Not for me please!". Accident is event that happens unexpectedly, esp causing injury or damage. Solution by accident as a result of change but is immediately happen. We could not know what happen real occur. DennyCode make little research about Re-life Wheel of Life or better solution because you are absolutely afraid about the process of trouble maker that you can't avoid. But only little people understand about this solution. I don't make you sad, Sad movie always make me cry don't you? I do the same with you. Volunteer is needed extra big heart, peacefully and gracefully most deeper than the other. Sleep before the other people sleep it very hard really hard. You know the process of Relife Wheel of Life? You must understand prefer me. In Indonesia famous know call by "polisi tidur"or busway. Need little peacefully and nothing to loose at your bottom heart. Don't you know I still thinking until now how find good solution at all. Need extra ordinary people could pass the process. Hero or winner or volunteer I thought. Dreamer has a good live after second life or re-life. I love you full at all (baca: I lop Yu Full)